Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blackberry Fun

I just tried this with my other blog at http://woodysworldbog.blogspot.com and, lo and behold, it freakin' worked.

Blogging by blackberry is opening up a whole new world of wonders for the Woodman, whose eloquent alliteration is quickly becoming inanely annoying.

Now I feel I can control my urges to babble at will in the palm of my hand.

This blog site, btw, will be for the sole purpose of my political observations and opinions.

For humour and radio antics, click the above mentioned link.

When I have time at the desktop, I'll be reshaping the right colums of both blogs to reflect the theme and content of each.

Get ready for more firing at will.

Thumbed via Blackberry

Doc and Woody
Weekday Mornings 5:30-9am
CHEZ 106 FM Ottawa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home