Monday, October 16, 2006

I'd Like To Thank The Academy....

Thanks to BBS for notifying me of my latest award....... Not sure how it happened but I won't look the gift horse in the mouth.

Naturally, when I received the email, curiosity got the better of me so I surfed to the Soapbox for more source info. You, know... things like: Do I show up at a luncheon, eat finger sandwiches and shave for the event???

Two things.

1) 'Preciate the kind words.

2) Not sure if it's burning criteria to be a contender but comments have since been activated, so have at me!! It's something I intended to do, anyway, since I separated my politics from my general blog.

Guess the pressure's on now. Next post better be scintillating or the rescind notice comes next.

But for now, I have a swimming pool to drain.

The life of a BT Site of The Week recipient isn't as glamourous as one would think.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home