Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Harper Aide Returns Bra: Snaps Out Of It

Cross My Heart, it's a true story. A Newfoundland band's "lucky bra" went missing a few weeks ago during a provincial PC convention in St. John's which Stephen Harper attended. The band performed the night before at the same club where Harper's address to the delegates was delivered during a luncheon.
Ya gotta love the Newfoundlanders for their spirit. Not only is the band called Eight Track Favourites (I love 'em already - note unheard), but they've even named their lucky bra. Check out the story.. I'm not here long. I just have to say I'm glad the bra was returned because it shows the difference between the Conservatives and the Liberals, who feel they always have to support their boobs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home