Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another Amuhrican Goobernatorial Campaign

What caught my eye was the fact that this guy's still living with his parents.

Then I find out his campaign messaging is primarily based around his YouTube videos.

Then I check his MySpace and find out he's at the top of his own list of heroes.

Then I find out he's getting a sh#tload of hits on his site.

Imagine my curiosity.

Imagine the mainstream media's curiosity.

Lesson?: As MSM continues circling the drain, this guy (for all his quirkiness) is getting his message out and maximizing what the web can deliver for a campaign.

One day......... er...... One Day... (shuddering at the thought), a lark like this might just blow the doors off a serious conventional campaign.

And, really, where's the fun in that?

Answer: Go back and read this post again... slower, if you must.

UPDATE: Then I find out that, if elected, he'll SLEEP WITH YOUR SISTER!!

.... developing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home